One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A cryptographic key that can be obtained and used by anyone to encrypt messages intended for a particular recipient, such that the encrypted messages can be deciphered only by using a second key that is known only to the recipient (the private key)as modifier ‘public key cryptography’
- ‘All your friends and associates, once known to you, will have their emails encrypted using your public key.’
- ‘A private key is used to decrypt data encrypted with the corresponding public key and to create digital signatures.’
- ‘Now anyone can use your public key to encrypt email messages to you, but only you alone can use your private key for decryption.’
- ‘When users want to send a secure message to another user, they use the recipient's public key to encrypt the message.’
- ‘Click ‘encrypt’ and the message is automatically encrypted with the public key of the recipient.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.