One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A pubic hair.
- ‘I was walking down the steps of the train station this morning on my way to work, and got that thing; that ‘ow’ feeling you get when a pube has got caught somewhere in your undies.’
- ‘I gave a urine sample at the doctor's the other day and there was a pube in it.’
- ‘For more dazzling insights into the history of pubic sciences, please read my PhD dissertation, ‘Is that a pube in my salad?’’
- ‘Occasionally, when I'm bored, I'll play with my pubes, twisting them into little spires so they look like a city out of a sci-fi novel.’
- ‘I could do without the grey pubes and the two-day hangovers mind you…’
- ‘I also need to squeeze in a nice, long soak in the bath because my muscles and bones are feeling tired, not to mention that I need to trim my pubes.’
- ‘I would normally trim excess pubes and then shave to a smooth finish with a Gillette razor.’
- ‘I am afraid it would sink without trace in London - if only because of the pube on the tablecloth when we sat down.’
- ‘For those not ‘in the know’, a pube in a guys toilet bowl is full on target practice.’
- ‘But you don't have to be embarrassed about your pubes in front of Vippy!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.