One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Ice added that the treatment for eating disorders must be ‘as complex as the illness’ and should include nutritional, medical, psychiatric and psychotherapeutic aspects.’
- ‘If a process of ‘psychotherapy’ is to prove psychotherapeutic, in any more than a serendipitous way, I think this depends on the presence of psychoanalytic work.’
- ‘Multimodal therapy involves integrating pharmacotherapy with a number of environmental, educational, psychotherapeutic and school-based approaches to meet the child's particular needs.’
- ‘Frank considered demoralization a common central feature of those seeking psychiatric, especially psychotherapeutic, care.’
- ‘Frederic Leger has tackled the very large task of presenting an integrative, eclectic theory of psychotherapy which specifies the behavioural, biological, and cognitive processes that underlie psychotherapeutic change.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.