One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the interrelation of social factors and individual thought and behaviour.‘the psychosocial care of patients’
- ‘The contribution of psychosocial factors to the initial onset of depression in diabetes is modest.’
- ‘Pain is a multidimensional experience influenced by a variety of physical and psychosocial factors.’
- ‘Therefore, chronic marital distress may be a more salient psychosocial risk factor for women than for men.’
- ‘Recent studies have attempted to define the psychosocial factors related to glycemic control.’
- ‘The exploration of psychosocial factors in relation to suicide risk is by no means new.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.