Relating to the interrelation of social factors and individual thought and behaviour.‘the psychosocial care of patients’
- ‘Pain is a multidimensional experience influenced by a variety of physical and psychosocial factors.’
- ‘Recent studies have attempted to define the psychosocial factors related to glycemic control.’
- ‘Therefore, chronic marital distress may be a more salient psychosocial risk factor for women than for men.’
- ‘The exploration of psychosocial factors in relation to suicide risk is by no means new.’
- ‘The contribution of psychosocial factors to the initial onset of depression in diabetes is modest.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.