One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If researchers could assess psychophysiological reactions to disasters, they could eventually create a reaction profile that would help clinicians predict and prevent prolonged stress reactions.’
- ‘They analyzed the association between several mental health symptoms and victimization and those physical symptoms and illnesses that have been shown to have a psychophysiological basis.’
- ‘Pavlov and his colleagues made life-long efforts to blend both behavioural and psychophysiological observations into typologies.’
- ‘Instead of either a purely physical or purely psychological approach to treating chronic lower back pain, the authors propose a psychophysiological model which combines elements of both.’
- ‘There is a growing interest in the possibility that stress affects health not only through direct psychophysiological processes, but also by modifying behaviours that affect such as physical exercise, smoking and food choices.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.