One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Pavlov and his colleagues made life-long efforts to blend both behavioural and psychophysiological observations into typologies.’
- ‘There is a growing interest in the possibility that stress affects health not only through direct psychophysiological processes, but also by modifying behaviours that affect such as physical exercise, smoking and food choices.’
- ‘They analyzed the association between several mental health symptoms and victimization and those physical symptoms and illnesses that have been shown to have a psychophysiological basis.’
- ‘If researchers could assess psychophysiological reactions to disasters, they could eventually create a reaction profile that would help clinicians predict and prevent prolonged stress reactions.’
- ‘Instead of either a purely physical or purely psychological approach to treating chronic lower back pain, the authors propose a psychophysiological model which combines elements of both.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.