One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Social psychiatry has not survived, and the overwhelming predominance of psychopharmacological treatments of mental illness leaves us much the poorer.’
- ‘It may be possible to diminish traits like sensation-seeking, impulsivity, aggression and related emotional pain with the help of psychotherapeutic, psychopharmacological and/or neurofeedback treatment.’
- ‘In summary, preliminary evidence suggests that psychopharmacological and electrophysiological approaches to the treatment of mood and behavioral disorders are not intrinsically contradictory.’
- ‘The consequences of an incorrect diagnostic decision can be costly for both the child and the clinician, particularly if the wrong psychopharmacological agent is administered.’
- ‘I have, however, developed a large part of my private practice centered on the assessment of challenging treatment failures: patients who have failed psychotherapy, numerous psychopharmacological interventions and managed care.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.