One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I have, however, developed a large part of my private practice centered on the assessment of challenging treatment failures: patients who have failed psychotherapy, numerous psychopharmacological interventions and managed care.’
- ‘The consequences of an incorrect diagnostic decision can be costly for both the child and the clinician, particularly if the wrong psychopharmacological agent is administered.’
- ‘Social psychiatry has not survived, and the overwhelming predominance of psychopharmacological treatments of mental illness leaves us much the poorer.’
- ‘It may be possible to diminish traits like sensation-seeking, impulsivity, aggression and related emotional pain with the help of psychotherapeutic, psychopharmacological and/or neurofeedback treatment.’
- ‘In summary, preliminary evidence suggests that psychopharmacological and electrophysiological approaches to the treatment of mood and behavioral disorders are not intrinsically contradictory.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.