One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Fifteen-year-old Kevin ‘is so psychopathically unloving, almost from the moment he is born, that his only concerns when older are how efficiently and sadistically he can slaughter his victims,’ The Guardian explained.’
- ‘And when corporations behave psychopathically, it's the fault of no human, not even the fat cats in charge.’
- ‘We heard about his psychopathically abusive father, his cold and indifferent mother.’
- ‘Their murder acts on them like a religious conversion (to which, indeed, it is sometimes a prelude); and while some killers remain psychopathically indifferent to their crimes, they are relatively few.’
- ‘Davis made enormous sums of money during his career millions - but was constantly fighting off debt as he spent wildly, almost psychopathically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.