One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the origination of movement in conscious mental activity.‘her birth and psychomotor development up to five years of age were normal’
- ‘Boys were more likely than girls to experience problems with both mental and psychomotor development, but the risk of disability was no greater for babies born at 22 weeks than at 25.’
- ‘The studies looked at changes in intelligence, psychomotor speed, executive functions, visuospatial ability, kinesthetic function and electrophysiological measures.’
- ‘Delirium is a disturbance of consciousness and cognition with a sudden onset that may be accompanied by increased psychomotor activity.’
- ‘The three domains of learning (ie, cognitive, psychomotor, affective) were to be addressed during this educational opportunity.’
- ‘Disabilities in mental and psychomotor development, neuromotor function, or sensory and communication function are present in about one half of extremely preterm fetuses.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.