One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The branch of science that deals with the biological basis of behaviour and mental phenomena.
- ‘Rea's research examines the psychobiology and neuropsychology of post-traumatic stress disorder and the effects of stressful early-life experiences on brain development and function.’
- ‘At the present time we can only speculate about the implications of such ‘experience-dependent shaping of neuronal circuits’ for facilitating the deep psychobiology of therapeutic hypnosis.’
- ‘This book is about Rossi's recovery from the stroke, it is woven within the context of what the author calls the deep psychobiology of psychotherapy, a topic to which Rossi has been dedicated for the past two decades.’
- ‘At Santa Clara, Slaton is majoring in psychobiology, the study of mental functioning and behavior in relation to other biological processes.’
- ‘This leads me to speculate that behavioral state-related gene expression may be of essence in exploring the deep psychobiology of consciousness in therapeutic hypnosis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.