One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And psychoanalytical theorists tell us that we no longer have the Oedipus complex, but live in an era of universalised perversion.’
- ‘Psychoanalytical theory has had a huge impact upon literary studies.’
- ‘Use of any psychoanalytical approach here is only going to be useful if it sheds some light on the question.’
- ‘His allegories of the British condition rely on historical and psychoanalytical discourses.’
- ‘He puts forward the psychoanalytical interpretation of the story as an example of "the evil mother".’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.