One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In one of the photographs with several figures, three images of the same blue-haired clown, with different expressions and in different sizes, are seen against a zigzagging, psychedelically colored background.’
- ‘2005 Turner Prize nominee Jim Lambie presents a new installation of six enlarged ceramic, psychedelically enhanced birds in the exhibition Byrds.’
- ‘In the stultifying heat, we watch a procession of psychedelically clad Ashanti elders - paramount chiefs, chiefs, sub-chiefs, chief farmers, local politicians - taking their seats beneath an awning decked with forlorn silk flowers.’
- ‘The psychedelically clad pop star elite sat cross-legged around the Maharishi.’
- ‘His only attempt at creative cinematography is the scene where the camera shoots from Alexander's point of view as he looks up from his make-shift stretcher and sees an overexposed sky and the psychedelically electrified trees.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.