One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Compared to unaffected skin, psoriatic plaques have been shown to contain decreased levels of cAMP and increased levels of cGMP, which may contribute to epidermal hyperproliferation.’
- ‘On the contrary, patients with psoriatic skin that has no epidermal layer get a significant amount of DNA photolesions even at suberythemal doses of UV.’
- ‘Krueger et al. observed that UV-B treatment produced a consistent and profound depletion of T lymphocytes from psoriatic epidermis.’
- ‘Six were treated for rheumatoid, three for Crohn's disease, one for psoriatic arthritis, one for dermatomyositis and one for juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.’
- ‘The rapidity of the response to intravenous n - 3 lipids exceeds by orders of magnitude the hitherto reported kinetics of improvement of psoriatic lesions upon use of oral supplementation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.