One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘While we have never had an adequate or accessible childcare program, either nationally or provincially, the provincial government's recent cuts and legislation changes include further targeting of childcare programs.’
- ‘It really does impact the broad range of government activities, federally, provincially and municipally in a very real way.’
- ‘It's remarkable [because] he's been in politics five years provincially, that it has taken him this long, but what can you say?’
- ‘He's bright, he's articulate, he knows and understand politics, he's worked federally and provincially, he gets the business play - I think he'd be a great mayor.’
- ‘‘Health care is a provincially mandated service,’ said McKeon Holmes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.