One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, her ordeal came to an end somewhat providentially.’
- ‘Epicurus arguments are effective only against the view that the world was providentially designed for the benefit of humans.’
- ‘In this view, forests, rivers, streams, waterfalls, and even deserts were providentially located at convenient locations, awaiting the hand of man.’
- ‘Their God could act providentially, and their religious beliefs helped to shape their faith in republican government and the natural law that, in their view, underlay its principles.’
- ‘First and most important, according to serious theism, God is constantly, immediately, intimately and directly active in his creation: he constantly upholds it in existence and providentially governs it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.