One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘First and most important, according to serious theism, God is constantly, immediately, intimately and directly active in his creation: he constantly upholds it in existence and providentially governs it.’
- ‘In this view, forests, rivers, streams, waterfalls, and even deserts were providentially located at convenient locations, awaiting the hand of man.’
- ‘However, her ordeal came to an end somewhat providentially.’
- ‘Their God could act providentially, and their religious beliefs helped to shape their faith in republican government and the natural law that, in their view, underlay its principles.’
- ‘Epicurus arguments are effective only against the view that the world was providentially designed for the benefit of humans.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.