One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The United States Department of Agriculture has issued a conditional license for the production of a vaccine that could prevent equine protozoal myeloencephalitis.’
- ‘The 15-year-old missed about a month earlier this spring following the detection of arthritis at the base of his neck and a possible case of equine protozoal myeloencephalitis.’
- ‘I test these hypotheses experimentally in a host-parasite system involving wild turkeys and their deleterious, intestinal protozoal parasites, the eimerian coccidia (Apicomplexa: Eimeriidae).’
- ‘The medical use of blood and blood derivatives is increasing all over the world, despite the hazards related to transmission of protozoal, spirochaetal, bacterial, and viral diseases.’
- ‘Researchers have sequenced genomes representative of all bacteria considered bioterror threats, and are sequencing genomes for at least one strain of every potential viral and protozoal bioterror pathogen.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.