One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The existence of these insoluble and proteolytically resistant deposits can seriously interfere with normal organ function.’
- ‘All 3 proteins are proteolytically regulated by sterols.’
- ‘Fibrin degradation means that thrombin must have been present to form fibrin and plasmin was present to proteolytically digest it.’
- ‘The proteolytically modified actins were used within 1 day.’
- ‘We therefore developed proteogest, a program that generates basic descriptive statistics for both the intact and proteolytically processed proteome.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.