One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- with modifier ‘the genetic study of pancreatic proteinase in mice’another term for endopeptidasecount noun ‘proteinases play an important role in lung injury after smoke inhalation’
- ‘Such hydrolytic enzymes as cystein proteinases, serine proteinases, and nucleases are highly induced during xylogenesis.’
- ‘The inhibition of proteinases by protein proteinase inhibitors is an individual case of protein-protein interaction.’
- ‘The morphological and biochemical changes typical of apoptosis are orchestrated by caspases, a family of cysteine proteinases, which cleave proteins after aspartate residue.’
- ‘Researchers isolated the protein, a cysteine proteinase, from cultured tissue of resistant corn plants and obtained a patent last November for the gene sequence that encodes it.’
- ‘This site is well characterized in trypsin and other serine proteinases.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.