One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘On the contrary, one of the companions of belief is protectiveness - towards self, family, children, home, nation.’
- ‘Possessiveness, jealousy, and protectiveness are high.’
- ‘Now I think of all the good things about her and once again feel that protectiveness and care for her.’
- ‘I'll make one further complaint, not against the poet, but against the protectiveness of some of his supporters.’
- ‘You'll note a feral protectiveness - a wariness, a mistrust.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.