One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If one or both testicular arteries are missing, the testes are supplied by branches from the vesical or prostatic arteries passing under the arch of the pubis.’
- ‘The pudendal nerve innervates the few striated muscles within the prostatic capsule.’
- ‘The contrasting features between intraluminal seminal vesicle and prostatic crystalloids are summarized in Table 4.’
- ‘The importance of distinguishing between benign prostatic hyperplasia and benign prostatic enlargement and bladder outlet obstruction is fundamental.’
- ‘Four instances of collision tumor of the male urogenital tract in which prostatic carcinoma was one of the components have been described.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.