One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Like a religion bent on enlarging its congregation, it has a huge phalanx of proselytizers - who call themselves not missionaries but educators.’
- ‘The problem for these proselytizers of privatization, however, is that the more people learn about the plan, the more they oppose it.’
- ‘Will annoying street corner speakers, preachers, and proselytizers next be relegated to chat rooms alone?’
- ‘The proselytizers could point to the Canadian Charter of Rights as the secular scripture that protects any religious expression that doesn't threaten freedom and democracy.’
- ‘At its worst, it is an active proselytizer for aiming national and international health resources at things irrelevant to actually fighting disease.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.