One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Freedom of religion and conscience certainly entails accepting proselytism, even where it is not respectable.’
- ‘Although Article 13 of the Constitution protects freedom of religious conscience and worship for known religions, proselytism is prohibited.’
- ‘The research presented in this book finds its anxiety about proselytism disproportionate and misplaced.’
- ‘Related to social disorganization, a second factor acting in favor of Protestant proselytism has been the failure of the economy in Latin America to empower most of its population to leave the ranks of poverty and underemployment.’
- ‘In Singapore there is full freedom of religious practice, but not of religious proselytism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.