One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Although California imposes strict limitations on when a trust may own stock or a partnership interest in an accountancy firm, these limitations do not apply to ownership of a sole proprietorship.’
- ‘The 1999 amendment, however, fell short of affording legal protection to individual property owners or proprietorships.’
- ‘Many small businesses start their businesses as sole proprietorships or partnerships.’
- ‘Choose the right business entity: Many new entrepreneurs choose sole proprietorship because it's easy to set up, yet it offers little protection from lawsuits.’
- ‘Owners of small proprietorships are also raking it in.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.