One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Many small businesses start their businesses as sole proprietorships or partnerships.’
- ‘Owners of small proprietorships are also raking it in.’
- ‘The 1999 amendment, however, fell short of affording legal protection to individual property owners or proprietorships.’
- ‘Although California imposes strict limitations on when a trust may own stock or a partnership interest in an accountancy firm, these limitations do not apply to ownership of a sole proprietorship.’
- ‘Choose the right business entity: Many new entrepreneurs choose sole proprietorship because it's easy to set up, yet it offers little protection from lawsuits.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.