One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In short, the traditionally separated out categories of science and religious enthusiasm were in the eighteenth century as mutually invasive as Newton's own scientific and prophetical modes of enquiry.’
- ‘The authority of the Bible, as our rule of faith, is demonstrated by its own separate and independent evidences, literary history, moral, internal, prophetical.’
- ‘But this is the only factor absent from this prophetical jigsaw.’
- ‘She ran over to the stereo and quickly hit the Next button, ending the strangely prophetical tune.’
- ‘His underlying point remains valid today, although, of course, we now hesitate to make historical statements about the narrative characters in the Elijah and Elisha prophetical stories.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.