One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is readily apparent from the materials considered thus far that the Community has power to advance policy through the promulgation of regulations, directives, and decisions.’
- ‘The cabinet has cleared the promulgation of an ordinance amending the Debt Recovery Tribunal Act to simplify the process of claims by banks and financial institutions.’
- ‘Unfortunately, notwithstanding the formal promulgation of the secular order, some people continue to look upon the Indian state as a Hindu state.’
- ‘Prior to the promulgation of the regulations, some derivatives traders did not even fully understand how the products they sold actually worked.’
- ‘Civil society, human rights, civil liberty organisations, minority groups and opposition parties were not consulted before promulgation of the ordinance.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.