One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Their side benefited most from the prolificacy of their neighbours, but Jim Duffy's men hovered steadfastly in a holding pattern without achieving lift off.’
- ‘Despite their solidly middle-class roots, the Boultings offered an example of how enthusiastic hopefuls could carve a name for themselves in film from the bottom up through sheer determination and prolificacy.’
- ‘Breed differences will effect prolificacy, conformation and growth rate of your flock.’
- ‘In tracking weblogs popularity and prolificacy are the equivalent of relevance and retrieval.’
- ‘Syrie Johnson goes behind the scenes at the Oscars and finds a prolificacy of pampering, plucking, pinching and preening - all in the pursuit of celebrity’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.