One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘Despite the desperate attacks on him by the progressivists, he is in fact on the side of democracy.’
- ‘He avoids many of the pitfalls of these past claims while dealing with the current criticisms of progressivist approaches.’
- ‘If you ask the progressivists, they will provide a catalogue of disadvantage factors.’
- ‘As recently noted, the progressivist narrative of the history of psychology of women and feminism is problematic.’
- ‘He was a progressivist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.