One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘If you ask the progressivists, they will provide a catalogue of disadvantage factors.’
- ‘He was a progressivist.’
- ‘He avoids many of the pitfalls of these past claims while dealing with the current criticisms of progressivist approaches.’
- ‘As recently noted, the progressivist narrative of the history of psychology of women and feminism is problematic.’
- ‘Despite the desperate attacks on him by the progressivists, he is in fact on the side of democracy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.