One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At his best, Burke writes in a muscular prose that captures, vividly if programmatically, the ebb and flow of battle, the sheer luck of survival, and the complicated politics of the era.’
- ‘New technological arts were first cultivated programmatically in the Christian monasteries, which were the seats of learning and which were instrumental in the foundation of our current educational system.’
- ‘The newspapers and TV channels claim to render reality visible, but in fact, they diffuse a version of reality in which some events and trends are projected, while others are programmatically edited away.’
- ‘I'm not a hot shot programmer by any means, but I've done quite a bit of playing around with getting data in and out of databases programmatically.’
- ‘Unless the labor movement figures out how to broaden its appeal, both programmatically and structurally, we will never reach the organizing goals we have set for ourselves.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.