One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Sweden have not forsaken their past quite so profligately.’
- ‘When others consume profligately, it can actually harm society.’
- ‘They are profligately displaying their power, including the power to abuse the House's tenuous-at-best policing of itself.’
- ‘He chose movie scripts profligately, appearing in lousy films just to earn money for his expensive enthusiasms.’
- ‘I'm slowly catching up on lost sleep and regaining the energies that I've had to spend so profligately these past few weeks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.