One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The total range of products offered by a company.
- ‘As we improve our product mix, market share gains will continue.’
- ‘He reshuffled Coke's ad agencies and shook up its product mix with a number of brand extensions such as Vanilla Coke.’
- ‘So Hursman changed his product mix to meet his distributors' needs.’
- ‘Hallmark, the greeting card giant, based in Kansas City, Mo., uses census data to decide on the product mix that local retailers receive.’
- ‘To that end, its product mix was overhauled by offering healthy alternatives, while not undercutting its positioning of the Big Mac.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.