One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The total range of products offered by a company.
- ‘To that end, its product mix was overhauled by offering healthy alternatives, while not undercutting its positioning of the Big Mac.’
- ‘As we improve our product mix, market share gains will continue.’
- ‘So Hursman changed his product mix to meet his distributors' needs.’
- ‘Hallmark, the greeting card giant, based in Kansas City, Mo., uses census data to decide on the product mix that local retailers receive.’
- ‘He reshuffled Coke's ad agencies and shook up its product mix with a number of brand extensions such as Vanilla Coke.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.