Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
The total range of products offered by a company.
- ‘He reshuffled Coke's ad agencies and shook up its product mix with a number of brand extensions such as Vanilla Coke.’
- ‘As we improve our product mix, market share gains will continue.’
- ‘Hallmark, the greeting card giant, based in Kansas City, Mo., uses census data to decide on the product mix that local retailers receive.’
- ‘So Hursman changed his product mix to meet his distributors' needs.’
- ‘To that end, its product mix was overhauled by offering healthy alternatives, while not undercutting its positioning of the Big Mac.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.