Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
[mass noun] The marketing of generally similar products with minor variations that are used by consumers when making a choice.
- ‘Traditionally, medical product companies have relied on product differentiation to achieve market position.’
- ‘The sachet was an innovative stroke of marketing genius that reduced product differentiation and changed the dynamics of the detergents market.’
- ‘This merger represented two parallel enterprises with little real product differentiation.’
- ‘For a marketing manager, product differentiation becomes a key to gaining a degree of monopoly power in a market.’
- ‘The proliferation of flavor choices makes graphic product differentiation increasingly important.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.