One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The marketing of generally similar products with minor variations that are used by consumers when making a choice.
- ‘For a marketing manager, product differentiation becomes a key to gaining a degree of monopoly power in a market.’
- ‘The sachet was an innovative stroke of marketing genius that reduced product differentiation and changed the dynamics of the detergents market.’
- ‘Traditionally, medical product companies have relied on product differentiation to achieve market position.’
- ‘This merger represented two parallel enterprises with little real product differentiation.’
- ‘The proliferation of flavor choices makes graphic product differentiation increasingly important.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.