One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The marketing of generally similar products with minor variations that are used by consumers when making a choice.
- ‘This merger represented two parallel enterprises with little real product differentiation.’
- ‘Traditionally, medical product companies have relied on product differentiation to achieve market position.’
- ‘The proliferation of flavor choices makes graphic product differentiation increasingly important.’
- ‘For a marketing manager, product differentiation becomes a key to gaining a degree of monopoly power in a market.’
- ‘The sachet was an innovative stroke of marketing genius that reduced product differentiation and changed the dynamics of the detergents market.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.