One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is realized in the love of God, and the example and expiation of Christ as the mediator, and proclaimer of that love.’
- ‘But he was instead an apostle, an ad hoc theologian, a proclaimer, a charismatic who saw visions and spoke in tongues - and a religious genius.’
- ‘Craig describes his ministry as one of ‘preparing and renewing women and men to be proclaimers of Jesus Christ.’’
- ‘When we, as proclaimers of the gospel, take on the role of storyteller, we continue the oral tradition that is so easily recognizable in the pages of the Old and New Testaments.’
- ‘In fact, in the traditions, Jesus was primarily identified as the proclaimer of that future kingdom.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.