One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘From the 1970s, the scientific focus shifted away from cellulose to the more processable biopolymer, starch.’
- ‘The Semantic Web is really data that is processable by machine,’ says Berners-Lee, who is director of the MIT-based World Wide Web Consortium.’’
- ‘The machine processable meanings of the nodes are constituted by the patterns of arcs between them.’
- ‘PENG is a computer-processable controlled natural language designed for writing unambiguous and precise specifications text.’
- ‘Typically, liquid processable organic semiconductors will oxidise rapidly, Xerox says, which makes it difficult to build such transistors in air.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.