One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What is crucially missing is a rational account of the relation between potentialities and actualities - just how the wave function probabilistically controls the occurrence of outcomes.’
- ‘Whichever of these actions she performs, earlier events probabilistically cause that action.’
- ‘A five-suit deck of cards might be a suitable holiday gift for someone mathematically or probabilistically inclined.’
- ‘Just because a decision was made randomly or probabilistically doesn't mean it was chosen by a free will.’
- ‘The possibilities are explicitly enumerated and probabilistically evaluated from the beginning.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.