One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘pro wrestling features many performers whose popularity stems from more than just their in-ring skills’short for professional wrestlingas modifier ‘the pro wrestling industry’
- ‘More people watched this match than any other match in pro wrestling history.’
- ‘Following his 5-year stint in pro wrestling, he retired to pursue mixed martial arts.’
- ‘It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of pro wrestling, I just love it!’
- ‘In the scripted world of pro wrestling, he was cast as a heel for much of his career.’
- ‘How many angles have we seen in pro wrestling where a "fan from the crowd" comes in the ring and it leads to a story?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.