One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Fortunately, as our strike last month showed, we have the power to take on the privatisers and win.’
- ‘Labour's privatisers are now turning their attention to primary care.’
- ‘The success in Glasgow should spur on resistance to the privatisers throughout the public services.’
- ‘Those performing well get three stars, while those performing poorly get no extra cash and the threat of being taken over by privatisers within three months.’
- ‘Alternatively, privatizers can unhappily admit that future stock returns will be much lower than they have been claiming.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.