One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person's genitals.
genitals, genitalia, sexual organs, reproductive organs, pudenda, nether regions, crotch groinView synonyms
- ‘It is, however, forbidden, in the strongest possible terms, to squeeze, grope and fondle your own private parts in public.’
- ‘However, there is still a reluctance on behalf of some people to go to the health board clinic or their doctor and say they have something wrong with their private parts.’
- ‘Although the man was in shorts, they had ridden up his legs, and his lack of underpants had turned his private parts into glaringly public ones.’
- ‘I managed to almost zip up my private parts in a pair of jeans on Monday, which brings the number of consecutive public holidays my testicles have been injured to three.’
- ‘She was such a sweet little girl, and she was always taught about her private parts and about telling mommy and daddy when someone hurts you.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.