One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The ability of paper to take print.‘the paper's printability and porosity’
- ‘The canvas offers a unique combination of printability, flexibility and water repellency, according to the company.’
- ‘Some characteristics that affect printability are smoothness, absorbency, opacity and ink holdout.’
- ‘Paper products made using these fabrics have enhanced printability.’
- ‘Concorde Rag delivers photographic printability on soft white vellum paper.’
- ‘In order to obtain good printability, it is necessary for the ink and the substrate to have compatible surface tension and surface energy levels.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.