One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Not wanting to lose touch with his students, Paddy remained teaching during his 31-year principalship.’
- ‘Less than one in 20 of teachers surveyed by a principal's group said they ever intended to apply for a principalship.’
- ‘Paton resigned his principalship and decided to try to write full-time.’
- ‘This Digest examines the challenges faced by new administrators and the steps that districts can take to provide a smooth entry into the principalship.’
- ‘Marcella Walsh has created his own historic niche by taking over the principalship at St. Mary's, and I don't know of a more suitable or qualified person for the post than this unassuming but extremely talented teacher.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.