One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
1A princess who acts as regent.
- ‘At the time, the Princess was the Princess Regent in the absence of her father, King Taufaahau Tupou IV.’
- ‘Before his departure to the war with Paraguay and subsequent trip to Europe, Pedro II promulgated a law on regency (15 May 1871), which provided for installation of Isabel as Imperial Princess Regent.’
- 1.1 The wife of a Prince Regent.
- ‘A princess regent is referred to as a princezna vladáøka if the title comes to her in her own right, but as the manelka prince regenta if she is simply the wife of a prince regent.’
- ‘Their wife or husband is given the title of Prince or Princess Regent and has no direct power that is linked to the throne.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.