One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A man's body piercing in the form of a metal ring that is inserted into the end of the urethra and out through the glans penis.‘my friend told me he had a Prince Albert’
- ‘After my date didnt show up, I decided to stop by and get a Prince Albert here last nite.’
- ‘If I had a Prince Albert done and it went a bit wrong, I'd have myself to blame.’
- ‘The band's other members (if you'll excuse the very deliberate pun) are not quite so taken with his new Prince Albert.’
- ‘The guy had a Prince Albert too, which I thought was a bit much.’
- ‘I've had a Prince Albert for over 20 years.’
1970s: with reference to a body piercing supposedly worn by Victorian men, including Prince Albert, consort to Queen Victoria (see Albert, Prince).
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.