One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for primordial soup
- ‘Part of the evolutionist's religion is that energy from the sun - acting on a primeval soup millions of years ago - caused the first life-forms to emerge.’
- ‘Without this slight imperfection in the mechanism of DNA replication we would still be swimming round in the primeval soup.’
- ‘Did it form from clay, did it come through some primeval soup or you know, did some of it get seeded from Mars?’
- ‘What arose from this primeval soup was generic source code.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.