One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for primordial soup
- ‘Part of the evolutionist's religion is that energy from the sun - acting on a primeval soup millions of years ago - caused the first life-forms to emerge.’
- ‘What arose from this primeval soup was generic source code.’
- ‘Did it form from clay, did it come through some primeval soup or you know, did some of it get seeded from Mars?’
- ‘Without this slight imperfection in the mechanism of DNA replication we would still be swimming round in the primeval soup.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.