One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But despite being the subject of numerous now-obscure nineteenth-century reports, this small, nocturnal, gremlin-like prosimian long went unexamined by primatologists.’
- ‘After 50 years of observation, primatologists believe that macaques have an established culture: invented behaviors passed from one monkey to another.’
- ‘‘When chimps reach age three or four, they start climbing and feeding on their own,’ said primatologist Anne Pusey, head of research for the Jane Goodall Institute, based in Silver Spring, Maryland.’
- ‘Mehlman, the Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund primatologist, says the behavior also suggests that complex tool-use may not have originated in chimps and humans but may have evolved earlier in the primate family tree.’
- ‘When primatologist Jane Goodall first observed chimpanzees ‘fishing’ for ants and the larger, bulbous-headed red termites at Tanzania's Gombe Stream National Park, she was astounded.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.