A title of both the Catholic and Anglican Archbishops of Armagh.
- ‘The body, created following this month's summit of the Anglican primates at Lambeth Palace, will be chaired by the Archbishop of Armagh and Primate of All Ireland Dr Robin Eames.’
- ‘Hosted by Archbishop of Armagh and Primate of All Ireland, Dr Robin Eames, the event was attended by over 600 delegates, including members of the local clergy, and local laypeople.’
- ‘After disestablishment, the Church of Ireland in Ulster remained part of the all-Ireland Anglican church, with the Archbishop of Armagh retaining the title Primate of All Ireland.’
- ‘At a special vigil Mass in Armagh, the Primate of All Ireland, Cardinal Seán Brady, said he was very heartened to have received messages of support from leaders of other Churches.’
- ‘The Archbishop of Armagh in Northern Ireland is the Primate of All Ireland.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.