One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The sedimentation and removal of most suspended matter from sewage effluent.as modifier ‘a primary treatment plant’
- ‘The sand bioreactors described in this bulletin are intended for domestic sewage following primary treatment.’
- ‘At the time many mills did not have primary treatment for mill effluents (for example, the use of a settling pond) and fewer still had secondary treatment ponds, which used aerobics to reduce drastically the pollution risk.’
- ‘Most Canadian cities, especially those on the west coast, provide only primary treatment to sewage.’
- ‘The next stage is primary treatment, which consists of gravity settling to remove suspended solids.’
- ‘Five out of seven sewage treatment facilities in the Greater Vancouver Regional District provide primary treatment of sewage.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.