One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The production of raw materials for industry.
- ‘In fact, we are asking the primary production community to invest, with the Government, about $8 million of its money, in order that we can improve further the productivity of our primary production industry.’
- ‘Why is it that year after year our primary production industries have had growth that exceeds that of any other industry?’
- ‘Many of these countries have high population densities, where most primary production serves the domestic demand and is thus not exported.’
- ‘In order to control and minimize food-borne disease by these organisms, it has been necessary to change primary production, processing, retailing and consumer handling practices.’
- ‘Imposing a land tax on currently exempt land used for primary production and for owner occupied residences would afford the opportunity to introduce a single marginal tax rate scale, with a very low tax rate.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.