One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The production of raw materials for industry.
- ‘Why is it that year after year our primary production industries have had growth that exceeds that of any other industry?’
- ‘Imposing a land tax on currently exempt land used for primary production and for owner occupied residences would afford the opportunity to introduce a single marginal tax rate scale, with a very low tax rate.’
- ‘Many of these countries have high population densities, where most primary production serves the domestic demand and is thus not exported.’
- ‘In order to control and minimize food-borne disease by these organisms, it has been necessary to change primary production, processing, retailing and consumer handling practices.’
- ‘In fact, we are asking the primary production community to invest, with the Government, about $8 million of its money, in order that we can improve further the productivity of our primary production industry.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.