One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's harsh and primally emotional - and she's got a knife!’
- ‘Sometimes shrieks screeched out in the darkness, incoherent and primally frightened.’
- ‘He got to his feet as well, reaching out and snatching locks of my hair with his hand, yanking me down, he held the knife to my throat and snarled primally, his eyes like pits of hell.’
- ‘Katarik jumped out of the forest primally screaming.’
- ‘I stayed out of sight until the twilight took the last of the day and the mosquito-like buzz of ghostly motorbikes continued their dance, primally circling two newly lit crackling bonfires in the center of the field.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.