One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If everything doesn't change, I'm going to make it my personal mission to smoke out the guilty parties and expose them as prevaricators.’
- ‘But the future of these two relatively junior prevaricators is not really the point.’
- ‘They are all castrated, effete prevaricators, and there isn't a real man among them to stand up and dare say the truth.’
- ‘While a good examiner can spot at least some such countermeasures, the wily prevaricator can fool even the best, for mental countermeasures, especially, are difficult to detect.’
- ‘The machine has no respect for doubters or prevaricators; it has no patience for those uncertain of their position.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.