One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Why does everything have to be experienced through the prism of preternaturally beautiful high-school teens, or perfectly-coiffed (yet fiercely dedicated) professionals?’
- ‘As they approach that limit they become preternaturally intelligent and violently paranoiac.’
- ‘But later, when they're over-rehearsed into being preternaturally wise and all-seeing, they start to cloy.’
- ‘But I am here to tell you that swans are preternaturally strong beyond ordinary imagination, clannish, quick to anger, domineering, and that they posses a decided mean streak.’
- ‘Looking from the outside in, they view design as preternaturally flawed, subject to fluctuating markets and consequent shifts in personal taste, economic stability and technological change.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.