One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An instrument showing the pressure of fluid.‘an oil pressure gauge’
- ‘This might be caused by an inaccurate pressure gauge.’
- ‘The pressure gauge is accurate and high quality.’
- ‘This means they lost their computer and their submersible pressure gauge.’
- ‘He checked the tank she had set out for him, tested the regulator, then tapped on the pressure gauge.’
- ‘I then happened to glance at the oil pressure gauge and it read zero.’
- ‘One of these gauges should be a hydraulic pressure gauge and should give you an indication of how much you have left.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.