One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for press agent
- ‘I had a meeting with the press officer at The Tate.’
- ‘A female friend, a former major-label press officer, says: "I think everyone in the industry is basically a groupie."’
- ‘British journalist Peter Dunn wrote that it was "the first international conflict fought by press officers".’
- ‘I had to make some phone calls to club press officers.’
- ‘The huge media interest in this year's event has meant more work for the press officers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.