One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for press agent
- ‘I had to make some phone calls to club press officers.’
- ‘A female friend, a former major-label press officer, says: "I think everyone in the industry is basically a groupie."’
- ‘I had a meeting with the press officer at The Tate.’
- ‘British journalist Peter Dunn wrote that it was "the first international conflict fought by press officers".’
- ‘The huge media interest in this year's event has meant more work for the press officers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.