One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for press agent
- ‘British journalist Peter Dunn wrote that it was "the first international conflict fought by press officers".’
- ‘I had a meeting with the press officer at The Tate.’
- ‘I had to make some phone calls to club press officers.’
- ‘The huge media interest in this year's event has meant more work for the press officers.’
- ‘A female friend, a former major-label press officer, says: "I think everyone in the industry is basically a groupie."’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.